Mourinho's old side top the table after a run of eight
straight victories while his current team are
languishing in sixth.
He was replaced by Antonio Conte who has
transformed the Blues into genuine title
contenders.
The Red Devils however, have struggled to turn
draws into victories and opposition goalkeepers
have been picking up man of the match gongs too
often for the Portuguese's liking.
He's pleased with the
performances and thinks
the table does lie given
his side's efforts.
Mourinho told Sky Sports :
"I find it [our league position] unfair.
"I find that we should have much more points than
we have because you look at the table it looks like
other teams are better than us, which in my opinion
is not true.
"So many draws when we deserved victories.
"If you could transform these draws into victories
we would be very close to the top of the league, in
between the top three or top four so I find more
unfair but there is only one way - keep working
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Jose Mourinho: This is what I think about Chelsea under Antonio Cont
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment