The 20-year-old has been at Gresty Road since the
start of the season and he's loving life at the club.
Crewe boss Steve Davis has been in touch with the
Blues about extending his stay at the League 2 club.
And Kiwomya says it's up
to the Alex whether they
decided to keep him or
send him back to Chelsea.
Kiwomya told the Crewe
Chronicle : "I'm loving it here, the lads are amazing.
"Really it's down to Crewe now, I know that Steve
(Davis) has spoken to Chelsea and they've said a
couple of things, so the ball is in Crewe's court now
- it's the club's choice.
"It's a tough one because I don’t want to go
somewhere else and be on the bench or not
involved, I've done that before and I don't want to
do it again.
Friday, December 23, 2016
Chelsea winger: I want to be at this club in January… and it's not the Blues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment