The Chelsea manager is currently getting used to
life in England since being appointed as the west
London club’s new manager in the summer.
His Liverpool counterpart, Klopp, is also getting
to grips with his first full season in charge at
Anfield after being appointed as the Reds’ new
boss back in October 2015.
Conte has earned plenty of praise for the impact
he has had since taking over at Stamford Bridge
in the summer, with Chelsea flying high at the top
of the table after 14 games.
Klopp was quoted as being full of praise for Conte
before Liverpool’s trip to Stamford Bridge in the
Premier League back in September.
And the Chelsea manager had nothing but words
of thanks for the Liverpool boss after learning of
his description of the former Juventus boss.
Speaking to Chelsea’s website, Conte said: “For
sure this is a great compliment and I think Klopp
said this because I had the possibility in three
years to build this clear idea of football at
Juventus.
MORE: The latest Chelsea news and views
MORE: The latest Chelsea player tweets
“I know I put a lot of passion and study into my
football, to improve and to build new solutions,
and I know that I put a lot of time each day into
my work, but I don’t know if I am up the top of
this [Super Manager] table or at the bottom!”
Sunday, December 4, 2016
Antonio Conte has thanked Jurgen Klopp for paying him a great compliment by describing the Chelsea manager as the “Pep Guardiola of Turin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment