According to reports from Italian outlet Calcio
Mercato, Chelsea are currently preparing a £38
million bid for Fiorentina striker Federico
Bernardeschi.
Chelsea managed to continue their brilliant run of
form by claiming a 3-1 victory over Manchester
City at the Etihad Stadium over the weekend and
the Blues now look odds on favourites to claim the
Premier League title.
That said though, there is still a long way to go
before Chelsea come close to winning the coveted
crown and manager Antonio Conte is certainly not
one to allow his players to get complacent.
In order to further boost Chelsea’s hopes of
winning the title, Conte is widely expected to be
strengthening his squad during the upcoming
January transfer window and bringing in a new
attacker is said to be a priority for the Italian.
Embed from Getty Images
Bernardeschi set for Chelsea move?
Recently, reports had claimed that Conte is
currently considering a move for Fiorentina star
Federico Bernardeschi over the winter.
Bernardeschi has been one of the stars in the
Serie A this season, scoring an impressive 7 goals
in 14 appearances so far and Conte is believed to
be a keen admirer of the 22-year-old.
In an update to the story, Italian outlet Calcio
Mercato have gone on to report that Chelsea are
ramping up their pursuit to sign the Italian
international by already preparing a bid of around
£38 million and such a sizeable offer should see
the Blues secure the services of the young
attacker.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Chelsea reportedly ramping up pursuit for striker by preparing £38 million bid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment